Ever had a BB get jammed and smashed by the bolt carrier in your GBLS?
This double ended set screw is the solution. So when it does happens and you need to remove, you can remove the hand guard and outer barrel nut, and unscrew/remove the hop adjusted set screw from the slotted side. It takes a 1.5mm flat head precision screwdriver.
Jams happens to the best of us, even with only the use of GBLS recommended and approved quality BB's. Crushed BB debris are literally pounded into the hop up adjustment screw. I’ve had to re-tap my hop screw hole because I had destroyed the threads while trying to pick out the BB fragments.
The remaining debris in the hole can be pushed through with a paperclip, small punch, or small hex key, leftovers can be removed via compressed air once the screw has been removed. Please note, the hop-up unit pictured is not included.
This hop adjuster screw is highly recommended when installed with the EPM1 / AEG magazine adapter: https://kietyairsoft.com/collections/gbls-gdr-15-gdr-416-parts/products/gbls-epm1-aeg-adapter
- Precision machined from SUS304 stainless steel
- 1.5mm hex on one end / 1.5mm flat head on the other end
- hex socket is approximately 50% deeper than stock screw, allows for more positive lock of hex wrench for adjustments
- Resin Threadlocker pre-applied on threads (can be adjusted continuously, rated for full removal and reinstall 5 times without losing holding ability)
- Fits factory hop-up unit
- each order includes (3) screws
Takes about 10 minutes with simple tools
- Tools required
- Barrel nut wrench (model varies depending on what model handguard you are using)
- 1.5mm hex key
- 1.5mm flat head precision screwdriver
- Remove hand guard
- Remove outer barrel nut and outer barrel from the receiver
- Remove the factory hop adjustment screw by turning clockwise until it comes out of the front of the hop unit (towards front of the barrel), as the back part facing the receiver is not threaded.
- Install the replacement screw (from the front of the hop unit so the hex side is facing the receiver), thread in using a 1.5mm precision flat head screwdriver
- Once it is inserted in the thread, turn your hop unit around and screw it counter-clockwise from the receiver end using a 1.5mm Hex wrench
- Re-assemble, adjust your hop-up and you're done!
Normal delivery is 10-14 business days. Due to unforeseen circumstances regarding Covid19, there may be delays in international shipments, please check with your local post office for any updates for your country.
Order 7 sets or more on the same order, to receive a 15% discount on this item only.